
Parker's been teething like a mad man lately. One morning last week, reached into his crib to pick him up and noticed strange little sand-like particles in the bottom of the crib. I had no idea what it was. After investigating a little further, I found the nipple to his pacifier. I think that's the scariest thing I've found in his crib. I keep have nightmares about him choking on his pacifiers now. Just one more thing to add to my list of worries!
2 comments:
So devilish with two pacis! lol. That's a cute shot...scary story...but an adorable pic!
I received a couple of the books you suggested... ordered them used on amazon. Now I just have to find the time to read them. lol. thanks again!
Emma used to put 2-3 in her mouth at a time too. I had no idea they could get so attached to a paci!
Post a Comment