
Jimmy and I packed up the kids and headed to our hometown of Mobile, AL for a two-week vacation. We spent the Fourth of July at my Uncle David's house on the bay. It drizzled most of the day, but we didn't let that stop us from having a great time. The kids had a blast on the slip 'n slide and pool while the grown ups people enjoyed riding jet skis.

Jimmy and I even managed to talk Connor in to taking a ride with us. He sat between the me and Jimmy and held on tight. He let out a timid, "weeeeee" a couple of times followed by, "I wanna go baaaaaaack!"
Afterwards, we sat outside and watched the Eastern Shore fierworks. Connor was exhausted by this point and didn't seem to be too impressed. We left my Uncle's house around 9:30 pm. This is how we found Connor a few minutes later.

No comments:
Post a Comment