Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sick

Connor is not feeling well today. I discovered he had a fever last night when I picked him up to put him in bed. He was soaking wet. His temp. was 101.7. Today, it has climbed to 102.7. He's in pretty good spirits and (other than the fever) is not showing signs of being sick. I plan to take him to the doctor tomorrow if he is still running a fever.

3 comments:

steele family said...

I am so glad you have a blog! I'll be checking in. Hope your boys feel better :(

Sherry said...

Melissa,

Just a word of advice...Gavin had this whole "just fever" thing. Apparently his pediatrician said that they have seen a lot of kids recently with fever and no other symptoms. If you take him, they'll tell you it's a virus. Anyway, email me if you want all the details of what we found out during this whole process. I hope he feels better soon :)

Melissa Overstreet said...

Connor appears to be better. He actually ahd a full day of play and no TV. He should sleep well tonight.

But now Parker has a low grade fever. I'm watching him closely. I hope it has something to do with his new tooth that is coming in.